Monday, July 16, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

No, not that kind of 'Guilty Pleasure'...

...but guilty as charged, I enjoy watching Disney Channel's Shake it Up only for the fashions (not because it 'takes place in Chicago'...) I think Bella Thorne is gorgeous and I love her red hair:


ok so aside from my obsession with her red-but-not-quite-ginger-y ability to pull off blunt bangs and always have those effortless loose curls, i'm impressed by her and her co-star Zendaya's ability to pull off the colorfully layered look... I mean they are like 16 so obvs if i wore most of these things, it would look horrendously tacky. But I shan't lie, i like looking at their clothes, it's fresh and exciting.



I mean so maybe they're a little tacky sometimes but the concepts are what I like about them. I have always loved layering and I can never get the layering prints thing right, so I like seeing these clothes. Although I don't particularly like this show, I like the clothes and would probably wear a large portion of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment