Sunday, February 10, 2013

02102013

Yesterday, some friends and I went to Olive Garden (because we're fancy college kids) and then I went out a little afterwards, these are the results of both of those things:
Some breadsticks (obviously, i ate 7.....) and some delish chicken and shrimp carbonara (a little disappointed with the amount/lack of bacon but whatever its cool). Moral of the story is i <3 carbs. 

Wore this out, got many compliments on this thrifted jacket (but shit, I was 99 cents! - sorry i had to...) and some black skinny jeans from Forever 21 that I LOVE because they make my legs look fabulous (and kinda skinny) but they are a pain to get on/off. My Sam Edelman booties are must-they are wedged with buckles, very comfortable. And my trusty (and drug deal-y) black beanie from the Urbz. 

XXXO
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment